CLARIFICATION TEXT REGARDING CONTACT FORM
This clarification text has been prepared by SIMAJ PATENT DANIŞMANLIK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (“SIMAJ”) in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”) and other relevant provisions in order to explain the procedures and principles regarding the processing of personal data collected through the contact form on our website.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, by SIMAJ PATENT DANIŞMANLIK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ in the capacity of data controller.
2. COLLECTED DATA
We process the personal data of the relevant parties that may be included in the contact form you fill out through the “contact” section on our website, including your name, surname, contact information (e-mail addresses, phone number), your message and the content of your message.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA AND TRANSFERRING THEREOF
Your personal data collected through the contact form on our website is processed for the limited purposes of evaluating your message, meeting your requests, responding to your questions or requests, evaluating your opinions and contacting you in this context and conducting consultancy service processes provided by our company, conducting businesses, conducting communication depending on your request on the contact form,
SIMAJ may share your personal data with its business partners in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK for the purposes listed above. In addition, your personal data may be shared with third parties, public institutions and organizations and judicial bodies under Article 5 of the KVKK and based on legal reasons that it is obligatory for SIMAJ to fulfill its legal obligations and that it is obligatory to transfer data for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
4. METHOD AND LEGAL REASONS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected electronically by filling out the contact form on our website online. The personal data collected for these legal reasons is collected and processed for the purposes specified in this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK, and for the purposes specified in detail under title 3 of this clarification text.
5. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, you have the following rights regarding your personal data: • To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
• To request information about the processing of personal data, if such processing has occured,
• To learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether said data is used for the intended purpose,
• To know domestic or foreign third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
• To request correction of any of personal data in cases where they are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
• To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the scope of the conditions set forth in the law,
• To request notification of third parties to whom your personal data was transferred by us, about your request for correction of incomplete or inaccurate data and erasure or destruction of personal data, in cases where you make such request,
• To object to the arising of an unfavorable consequence for the person by means of exclusive analysis of the processed data by automated systems, and To seek compensation for any damages arising from the unlawful processing of personal data,
Pursuant to the Comminuque On The Principles And Procedures For The Request To Data Controller, you can submit your request regarding any of the above mentioned rights to the address of “Mutlukent Mahallesi 1933. Cadde No: 8 06810 Çankaya/Ankara” in writing or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.