The attorneys of SIMAJ has experience in all types of intellectual property disputes, including patent, trademark, design, copyright, domain names, trade secrets and unfair competition. Enforcing and defending intellectual property rights in court proceedings are one of the key roles of our legal team. However, we also represent and advice our client for out of court actions and legal disputes for IP related matters.
The close cooperation between the attorneys at law and patent attorneys within one framework contributes our success, especially for patent and utility model litigation. For each case, we urge the necessity of an extensive investigation and consultation ensuring a suitable approach with the support of our technical team. Moreover, our attorneys are supported by competent IP authorities and academic consultants which opitimizes our chances. Although, priority is given to amicable settlement of disputes, our team is always prepared to defend the client’s interest as strong as possible.
Our attorneys at law represent clients before IP Courts and Commercial and Civil Courts of 1st Instance as well as Supreme Courts in Turkey.
Our legal services are itemized as below
- Counseling, preparing and prosecuting the Court actions for enforcing and defending the intellectual property rights
- Preparing and prosecuting lawsuits against TPI Higher Board Decisions before IP Courts.
- Preparing and prosecuting cancellation and infringement actions for IP rights before IP Courts and execution of orders.
- Preparing and prosecuting declaratory actions as well as preliminary injunction requests.
- Advising, preparing and prosecuting the actions before Customs for seizure of counterfeiting products and execution of orders
- Consultancy and representation for contractual and transactional matters such as negotiations for settlement agreements, license agreements, transfer of rights agreements, employee inventions, know how and technology transfer agreements.
- Counseling and representing the clients for unfair competition matters in court actions and out of court proceedings. Advising and representing clients in domain name disputes before the Courts as well as the official domain name provider for .tr domains.